Christmas and SOLAR Energy have 1 thing in common: they are both fun and everyone looks forward to them!
This is why, I have decided to run a wild, awesome, early Christmas offer for ALL my fantastic clients.
This offer is guaranteed to save your solar business/company mega bucks, madly increase conversions, prep up Christmas sales and ensure a most impressive ROI.
Here’s the deal:
- From now till 24th December (yes – 24th), any copy you place an order for will be written and delivered for only $50 or less – no matter the technicality!***
- All copies will be delivered latest, 3 (three) days from the date of gig commencement.
- Clients who order 5 copies at once will automatically get the next copy of their choice completely free of any cost!
Can Christmas or SOLAR get any better than this?
If you think this deal is not for you…
It’s quite normal – and completely natural to think this way.
However, kindly reflect about this:
- It is not everyday that a professional solar freelance writer of my caliber offers such a bonanza. Missing it means missing out and missing out means failing to save money for other (equally important) things for your solar business or company 🙂
- This is the perfect time to get content for the New Year written and saved. My take is that you wish 2017 to be the best year EVER for your company. Well, that preparation starts right now, in December, 2016. And it starts with getting the copies that will drive conversion and direct sales properly written by a solar energy professional (like me).
- Finally, your company could make a ton of money this Christmas season…have you thought about that? Well, grabbing my offer can make that happen…right away!
Well in advance, I wish you the best Christmas ever – and as always, a million thanks for preferring me as your company’s PREMIUM solar energy writer.
* Copies eligible for this offer must be at most, 1,500 words. Less is super sweet though 🙂
** Copies of 500 words or less will be discounted to the tune of a super cheap $35 per copy.
*** While this promo will technically last till December 24th, my acceptance of new clients is dependent on my actual ability to handle your copies/gigs. Accordingly, the ‘first come, first served’ rule will be employed. However, in the event of a flood of clients (beyond my direct, personal attention), rather than disappoint my existing clientele, I’ll rather shut the doors of this GREAT offer against new interested clients.